Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am grateful for...

As I think back on the past week, I am grateful for...

:: Arriving back home safely today after sliding several times on ice-covered roads.
:: Creative parents who guided my daughters as they made different projects at the Waldorf School's annual holiday fair.  I'm extremely grateful to the three male volunteers who helped the girls make wooden spinners since woodworking is not a strength of mine!
:: Having the floors repaired and looking nice again after they were damaged by the storm in August as well as by five puppies that we fostered several years ago.
:: The Fare for All program which helps stretch the monthly food budget. 
:: Being able to celebrate the seventh anniversary of Olivia's adoption day!
:: Opportunities like 4-H and Brownies that the girls can participate in each month.

No comments: