Monday, March 31, 2014

Monthly Journal for Tweens and Teens

Each month this year I am having Sophia and Olivia do a different monthly journal. There are so many interesting formats and ideas to recording one's thoughts. As I looked at Pinterest, I can across a pin for one that focused on gratitude. The pin itself doesn't lead to anything.

Luckily, though, it had the blog listed at the bottom of the image so I was able to trace it back to Second Chance to Dream which provided a link to the downloadable sheet.

Olivia's March journal entry.

I liked that this activity focused on things that the girls could be grateful for:

=> Relationships I am grateful for
=> 3 strengths
=> One overlooked blessing
=> Financial strengths
=> Spiritually I'm grateful for
=> People who've helped me
=> Activities I enjoy

Sophia's March journal entry.

No comments: