Saturday, January 16, 2016

Red Waldorf-Inspired Window Star

A long time ago, I pinned an image on Pinterest that led to a pattern for a Waldorf-inspired window star on a blog called Deschdanja.

There are several patterns featured for window stars - some of which I've already done. However, there was a pattern for a blue star that I had never seen.

So, being that it it very cold outdoors, I created a windows star. It has been a while since I've tried a new pattern and is the perfect day to do it with the windchill in the double-digits below zero.


I chose red kite paper since Valentine's Day is coming up. There are 12 fold/unfolds per point. With eight points, that's 96 folds/unfolds to make this window star.


It was a simple star to make...and a quick creative activity to do on a weekend morning.

No comments: