Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Twelve Days of Christmas Blog Challenge - Day 4

On the fourth day of The Twelve Days of Christmas Blog Challenge, the theme is: 4 favorite movies or television shows of 2016.


The shows I most enjoy watching are:
- The Middle
- The Goldbergs
- Modern Family
- Fresh Off The Boat

Okay...two more: Black-ish and Speechless.

One would think I spend all my time in front of the t.v. given that I could come up with that many shows. The reality is, that's about it for what I enjoy watching. Many of the shows are so violent these days. There are images that I choose not to watch because I don't want to have them in my mind. Why put them there if I have a choice?

With the shows I watch, I laugh during each one. Sometimes I need to do that.


1 comment:

Rita said...

Your top four I had watched until I moved here where my antenna didn't work any more. All cute and the light comedy that I liked. :)